BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Culver School District
What are our Guiding Principles?
- We believe it is our district’s responsibility to increase achievement for all students and narrow the achievement gap.
- We believe ALL students need to be challenged with a broad range of learning opportunities.
- We believe we need to provide prudent stewardship of district resources to best support student success, district stability, and high quality staff.
- We believe in operating with a high level of integrity and honesty.
- We believe our community’s input is essential to our progress.
Culver School District #4 Board
Upcoming Board Meeting
Please join us on January 25, 2023 at 5:00pm for our Culver School District Board Meeting. The meeting will be conducted at the Culver District Office located at 412 W E Street Culver, Oregon 97734. For any questions please contact Board Secretary Lacie Correa at 541.546.7517.
Director | Chair
Director | Vice- Chair