ATHLETIC CLEARANCE PACKET
CSD CONCUSSION PROTOCOL
OUTDOOR CONTACT SPORT OPT-IN FORM
ATHLETIC TRANSPORTATION WAIVER
OSAA PHYSICAL FORM
Ready to become a Volunteer Coach?
According to OSAA requirements, you cannot interact with any sport participant until all the criteria listed below has been completed.
- Speak with the High School or Middle School Athletic Director and the Coach you wish to volunteer for to get their approval.
- Create an account with NFHS
- Notify Athletic Secretary of your intention to volunteer. Please include the NFHS email address you created in step 2, so that your completions can be tracked and reported to the Coach and AD.
- Complete a Background Check and Volunteer Application (see at right). This must be completed every 2 years.
- Complete the required OSAA Trainings/Certifications listed below for the school indicated.
- Once you have completed all required trainings/certifications, please notify Athletic Secretary that your eligibility can be tracked and reported to the coach and Athletic Director.
- If you have already completed any of the requirements, please email Nancy Bolhuis with a list of what you have completed.
OSAA Trainings and certifications for HIGH SCHOOL COACHES
If you are going to volunteer as a High School Coach you must complete required training /certification listed for the sport you intend to coach per OSAA.
OSAA trainings and certifications for MIDDLE SCHOOL COACHES
- Concussion in Sports- Annual, Every Year
- Middle School Football – “Heads Up Football” Certification required
VOLUNTEER BACKGROUND CHECK
Please contact Nancy Bolhuis for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org or 541-546-2541.