Dear Culver Community,
I am pleased to present this District Strategic Plan as a five year comprehensive plan that will lead us to continual improvement of our school district. This plan was developed by a committee of 13 members who represented community leaders, parents, and staff. This group was highly committed to establishing a plan that reflects the values and beliefs of the Culver community.
The Culver School District #4 has long standing traditions and a reputation of believing and honoring the notion that every child matters.
Our noteworthy accomplishments include:
- Our graduation rate is highly ranked in Oregon.
- Our music program received national recognition from the National Association of Music Merchants Foundation.
- Our athletic successes include several state titles.
- Our Science-Technology-Engineering and Mathmatics (STEM) Future Business Leaders of America (FBLA), and Agriculture programs are in the news and continue to inspire students.
- Districtwide we have implemented numerous facility and procedural safety improvements.
- We have a school board whose lens is always that our students come first.
- Thanks to our 2013 General Obligation Bond, we have updated and improved learning spaces for the elementary and high school.
- We continue to have incredible community support and involvement in our schools.
This strategic plan honors the children, the staff, the district, and the community. This plan is a dynamic document that will be monitored and revised by the district strategic planning team each year. We will continue to listen to the school board, as well as the community’s voice, along the way. I am radiantly certain the best is yet to come with this plan supporting our talented staff and creating an environment of excellence for our students.
Establishing the blueprint for exemplary youth and serving as the nucleus of our rural community is the vision we set our signs on. Thank you for your committment to the children of our community and for partnering with us in making Culver School District #4 a place where we ignite futures for all Culver students!