By the time this reaches your home, we will have approximately 27 school days left for this year…we have so much to celebrate!
· May 6 – 10 is Staff Appreciation Week, let’s be sure to let our staff know how much we appreciate all they do for our children, they are incredible
· May 16 is our annual Jog-a-thon, thank you to PTO for this opportunity to promote fitness and to raise funds for additional equipment and activities for our entire district
· We are one of the only elementary schools in Central Oregon to still have formal Art, Library, Music, and PE
· May 20 our PTO is bringing us an OMSI assembly
· May 23 is Kinder Round up and we will be welcoming a whole new batch of learners
· We have had a committee of parents & citizens promoting a bond that would improve our failing classrooms wings for 3rd through 5th grade
· We have students who are safe, responsible, and respectful as well as really FUN & enthusiastic
· We have wonderful volunteers who give of their time and energy every week to help our children
We have a School Board who is focused on our students, their well-being and their education
I feel very blessed to be able to celebrate so many wonderful things! It is a pleasure to close out another year as your elementary principal and I wish you a relaxing, kid-filled, fun spring!